Thursday, May 8, 2008

Wajah Rahsia Hati

Now what if I never kiss your lips again
Or feel the touch of your sweet embrace.
How would I ever go on?
Without you there’s no place to belong
Well someday love is going to lead you back to me
But till it dose I'll have an empty heart
So I'll just have to believe
Somewhere out there you're thinking of me

You'd think I'd be strong enough to make it trough
And rise above when the rain falls down
But its so hard to be strong
When you've been missing somebody so long
It's just a matter of time I'm sure
But time takes time and I can't hold on
So wont you try as hard as you can
To put my broken hearth together again?

Sekuat mana cD mampu bertahan, cD terus pertahankan... tapi sekuat dan sekukuh manalah hati dan perasaan ini? Ada kalanya terguris juga, ada waktunya terusik ulunya. Berat dan payah rasanya untuk cD terusan mengukir senyum, terasa bagaikan hipokrit. Segalanya jelas terlukis diwajah, tanpa mampu cD selindungi lagi... Wajah x mampu menipu, inilah wajah rahsia hati cD.

Kamoo cD rindu...

-cDapee-

2 comments:

debab ya amat said...

saper kah dia teeeeeeetttttttt

-cDapee- said...

Teeeeeeeetttttttttt.. tatau arrr sape.